The Software Practice is a Singapore based technology development firm that builds software for clients and its own business. Our core strength is in developing large and complex web and mobile applications by architecting and implementing robust, scalable and performant software.
We started our firm working with entrepreneurs who brought expertise in specific industry verticals but required a technical team that could help them realise their product ideas. We partnered with them as their product teams helping them build their MVP, talk to customers and refine the product, raise money, and even hire their in-house tech teams while remaining as consultants.
Now, our work spans across both public and private sectors where we've done several CTO-for-hire and product-team-for-hire gigs for entrepreneurs and enterprises looking to move fast. Our clients range from small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch, to large enterprises (eg Government Agencies in Singapore such as DSTA, NEA, A*STAR and PUB) requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows. Our enterprise clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms and one of Asia's largest airports.
Our culture is results-driven that values execution and creativity. You'll get a lot of ownership over your deliverables, and we trust you to ship high quality products on time. You will be part of a high performing cross functional team where you get to witness the direct impact of your work - seeing applications go live and seeing real-world usage.
- Web developers
- Mobile developers (Kotlin and Swift)
- Solid programming ability in at least one language
- Clear and precise written communication. A large part of our team works remotely and it's vital that you are able to document ideas, progress and problems with clarity so everyone can work asynchronously.
- You must be happy to work independently (remote welcome) and be able to structure timelines, take ownership and responsibility and communicate clearly.
- We're looking for people with under 6 years' experience - fresh graduates welcome too.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
Any experience in the one or more of the following is a definite plus:
- Built large projects in VueJS/ReactJS/Svelte/Angular
- Web design experience - HTML/CSS
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Heroku or any other cloud platforms
- Development in C# or Python
Please highlight if you have Native mobile application development (Kotlin and Swift)
If you've built something in the past, do let us know. Github and/or StackOverflow profiles are welcome.
The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds sophisticated web and mobile applications for Enterprises and Government Agencies.
We started TSP by working with entrepreneurs who brought expertise in specific industry verticals but required a technical team that could help them realize their ideas. We partnered with them as their product teams helping them build their MVP, talk to customers and refine the product, raise money, and even hire their in-house tech teams while remaining as consultants.
Now, our clients range from large enterprises and Government Agencies in Singapore requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows to small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch. Our clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms, several Government Agencies in Singapore and one of Asia’s largest airports.
We bring deep expertise in a range of industries, and work closely with you to design and architect practical and efficient solutions to your business problems.